While our capacity is still limited in accordance with the state’s safe reopening plan, we are thrilled to be welcoming some familiar faces — and some new ones too! — back inside Orleans, the restaurant we built 12 years ago. It’s been an unusual time for sure, but we are so grateful for your sustained support since March.
Because of YOU we were able to keep our entire staff employed.
Due to the capacity limitations, in-house dining will be on a first come, first served basis. Out of respect for all of our guests that are wanting to dine in with us, we will kindly ask each guest to limit their dining experience to 90 minutes or less. Each table will be thoroughly cleaned before seating the next diner.
Our current hours of operation are 11am – 9pm Monday through Sunday.
Please note the following safety precautions that we have in place should you decide to dine-in at Orleans.
- Management taking the temperature of all team members as they report to work
- Hand sanitizer bottles on each of our tables
- All employees wearing masks and gloves
- Text messages to alert you when your food is ready
- Sneeze guard protecting cashier stand and food
- Door openers installed on bottom of the restroom doors
- Hostess monitoring the front door
- Sign displays reminding you to social distance at 6 feet
- Roped off area outside the restaurant, should there be a wait for tables
- Tea dispenser now behind the cashier stand for staff to re-fill
- Concentrated and diligent effort on the part of our staff to thoroughly clean (with approved EPA chemicals) each table and chair after guests leave the table.
We know there will be more updates to come, but as you can see, we’ve put a great deal of thought into making sure you feel comfortable dining with us again. We so look forward to seeing you in the restaurant, but should you decide to eat in the comfort of your own home, we will continue providing top-notch to-go, curbside, and delivery.
Don’t forget these standing specials:
– Tuesday – 20% off for Senior Citizens
– Wednesday – Kids Eat Free. 1 free kids meal with every adult purchase
– Thursday – Shrimpfest! $18.99 for 24 fresh gulf brown shrimp, battered and deep fried and served with french fries OR dirty rice
– Sunday – Family Day! 20% off for everyone!
All the best,
Chance & Marcus