Re-Opening May 4th
We’re so happy to hear we can open our dining room to 25% capacity and get you back INSIDE Orleans – the restaurant we built 12 years ago. It’s been an unusual time for sure, but we are so grateful for your support over the last few weeks ordering our food to-go and via delivery.
Because of YOU we were able to keep our entire staff employed.
As much as we want to open the dining room this Friday we’ve decided to wait until Monday, May 4th to make it official. There are several safety measures we want in place first to ensure you and our team members are protected.
Beginning Monday, we will have seating capacity for 40 diners in our dining room, 10 in the bar and 16 on the patio. Dining will be on a first come, first served basis. Out of respect for all of our guests that are wanting to dine in with us, we will kindly ask each guest to limit their dining experience to 90 minutes or less. Each table will be thoroughly cleaned before seating the next diner.
As of May 4th, our new hours of operation will be 11am-9 pm Monday-Sunday.
Please note the following safety precautions will be in place should you decide to dine-in at Orleans.
- Management taking the temperature of all team members as they report to work
- Hand sanitizer bottles on each of our tables.
- All employees wearing masks and gloves.
- Text messages to alert you when your food is ready.
- Sneeze guard protecting the cashier stand and food.
- Door openers installed on bottom of the restroom doors.
- Hostess monitoring the front door.
- Sign displays reminding you to social distance at 6 feet.
- Roped off area outside the restaurant should there be a wait for tables.
- Tea dispenser will now be behind the cashier stand for staff to re-fill.
- Concentrated and diligent effort on the part of our staff to thoroughly clean (with approved EPA chemicals) each table and chair after guests leave the table.
I’m sure there will be more updates to come, but as you can see, we’ve put a great deal of thought into making sure you feel comfortable dining with us again. We so look forward to seeing familiar faces in the restaurant next week, but should you decide to eat in the comfort of your own home, we will continue doing a great job with all your to-go, curbside, and delivery needs.
Remember we will continue to have these specials in place as well:
– Tuesday – 20% off for Senior Citizens
– Wednesday – Kids Eat Free. 1 free kids meal with every adult purchase
– Thursday – Shrimpfest – 24 fresh gulf brown shrimp for $18.99. Comes with fries or dirty rice.
– Sunday – Family Day — 20% off for everyone
– Crawfish Packages available – 5 pounds for $25 (with 2 potatoes & 2 corn), 10 pounds (with 3 potatoes and 3 corn) for $45, and 15 pounds for $65 (with 4 potatoes and 4 corn)
All the best,
Chance & Marcus