Spend more, earn more rewards! Come into Orleans Seafood Kitchen and get your Passport to Rewards Card. Then return to this page and register your card below to start earning points toward rewards.
How to Earn Points
- For every dollar you spend, you earn one point.
- Earn 10 FREE points for just registering your card online.
- Spend $250 and earn $10 in stored value on your Passport to Rewards card.
- Spend $400 and earn $25 in stored value on your Passport to Rewards card.
- Purchase our four different desserts on separate visits and earn one free dessert on the following visit.
- Double points earned on Saturdays between the hours of 11am-3pm
- Watch for special offers, invitations, and coupons in your email — and at Orleans Seafood Kitchen — and save even more.
It’s easy to check your Passport to Rewards point balance any time you like.
- Find your 14-digit ID number on the back of your Passport to Rewards card.
- Go to our account access page to view your member information and point balance
- You’ll also find your updated point balance on your guest receipt after every visit.
Join today and start earning rewards the fun way, by eating at Orleans Seafood Kitchen!
Do I have to buy anything to sign up?
No purchase is necessary to sign up for a Passport to Rewards card. It’s simple, come into Orleans Seafood Kitchen and ask for a Passport to Rewards card and register it on our website. You can only have one active card at a time.
How do I earn points?
You’ll earn rewards points when you purchase regularly priced food or beverages at Orleans Seafood Kitchen. Just remember… you must present your Passport to Rewards card at the time of purchase, and only the Passport card holder who pays the check can earn points.
When will my points appear on my account?
After you sign up online for the Passport to Rewards program, your points are credited immediately after every visit and shown on your guest receipt.
When I redeem the points on my Passport to Rewards card, will I also earn points on that purchase?
You will only earn points for the amount of money you spend. No points will be awarded for rewards points that you earned and use.
If I have a coupon from Orleans Seafood Kitchen, can I use the coupon and earn points as well?
Yes. But you will only earn points for the amount of money you spend after the coupon value has been applied.
Do I earn points when I buy an Orleans Seafood Kitchen gift card?
You don’t earn points when you purchase gift cards, but the Passport card holder will receive points when redeeming a gift card if it is registered.
What if I lose my card?
No problem! Just visit Orleans Seafood Kitchen or email us at email@example.com and we’ll assign you a new card and transfer all your information and points.
Will my Passport to Rewards card ever expire?
Your points will not expire as long as you use your Passport to Rewards card at least once a year and the Passport program is still operating. If you don’t use your card at least once a year, your card and points will be canceled.
What if I don't have an email address?
Email access is a key to our Passport to Rewards since it allows us to contact you with news about special rewards and benefits. If you have no access to e-mail, you can still earn rewards points we just won’t be able to keep you in the information loop or let you know about specials and events.
Can I earn points for catered or banquet events?
No, sorry. Catered or banquet events are not eligible for Passport points.
How often can I use my Passport to Rewards card?
Passport cards can be accepted twice per day. However, if you choose to come more than twice a day, we’ll happily credit your account with manager approval.
What if I have a question that isn't covered here?
Just contact us and we’ll get back to you, usually within 48 hours.
Orleans Seafood Kitchen reserves the right, at the sole discretion of the company, to alter, limit, modify, or change program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits, changing values, rewards and reward levels, or terminating the program — without prior notice.
- For every dollar you spend, you earn one point. Card must be presented at time of purchase, and points cannot be added to card for previous visits.
- Earn points on food and beverage purchases, excluding tax.
- Points are not earned on gift card purchases.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only the member paying the entire check will receive points. Points cannot be earned on a split check between members.
- Points/credits are not available until your next visit.
- Once you earn 300 points, the balance starts back over at 0 points to begin earning new rewards.
- Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Passport to Rewards points have no cash value. Points may be used for redemption only.
- We reserve the right to cancel any accounts that have no activity over a 12 month period.
Orleans Seafood Kitchen reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received, or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or to remedy the situation by any other legal or equitable means available under applicable law.